A French door is a door that opens by means of hinges. They are often used as access to a garden or terrace. There are different types of French doors, such as sliding doors, folding doors, hinged doors and sliding-folding doors.
- They are a beautiful addition to your home and offer a nice view of your garden or terrace.
- They are energy-efficient because they keep heat in during winter and heat out during summer.
- They are safe because they have a sturdy construction and are difficult to force open.
- They are more expensive than other door types.
- They can be difficult to install, especially if you have no experience installing doors.
Possible costs for French doors
The cost of installing French doors can vary depending on the type of door you choose. The cost can be more than €1000, depending on the size and material you choose. Check out the cost of French doors here.
Book your professional for installation through Zoofy
It is better to hire a professional to install French doors. A professional has the right knowledge and experience to install the doors correctly. This will ensure that your doors are installed safely and correctly. Moreover, professionals can help you choose the right type of door for your home. Via Zoofy, you can easily book a professional in your area. You'll see hourly prices in advance, so you won't have any surprises afterwards.