Privacy and Cookies
Zoofy BV ("Zoofy", "we", "us") takes your privacy seriously and therefore does everything to protect it as well as possible. This applies to both the professionals affiliated with us and our users. In this privacy statement you can read what we do with your data, and especially what does not.
In this privacy statement, we will explain why and for what purposes we collect and process personal data that you provide to us for the use of our services.
We always comply with the Personal Data Protection Act. That means that we:
• clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data, and whether or not permission is required;
• to continually limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes, for example to make the use of our site easier for you;
• first ask for explicit permission to use your personal data when the law requires permission;
• clearly state when we use your personal data if no permission is required by law;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data; we also require parties that process personal data in our order;
• respect your right to view, correct or delete your personal data on request. How we collect personal data? We can collect personal data in two ways:
• You can actively provide our personal data, for example in an e-mail or via a web form;
• You can passively provide us with certain personal data, ie by visiting our website. For example, your IP address is automatically stored in the log files of our web server.
Use of our service
If you use our site, we will receive certain personal information from you. We only store and use the personal data that you provide, for example your e-mail address, or that are automatically given by using our site, such as your IP address.
We also make analyzes and keep statistics on the use of our website to make it even better on subsequent visits. For this we measure, among other things, how visitors go through our website and what does and does not work well. We perform these measurements as anonymously as possible and do not link any measurement data to your account.
Contact form and Newsletter
You can sign up for our newsletter and get information about possible new services and developments around Zoofy. You only receive the newsletter if you sign up for it. If you do not want to receive a newsletter, there is always an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
Send us an email? In that case, we will only keep this information for as long as it is necessary to answer and process your e-mail.
The starting point is that the provision of personal data is not mandatory. You always have the choice whether you want to enter personal data. However, with certain parts of our service, the input of personal data is necessary. After entering, we save your personal details via your e-mail address. We keep this information so that you do not have to enter it every time, so that we can contact you about your requests (only if necessary!) And to give an overview of the requests / jobs you have placed before through our website.
We will not give your account details to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of your job (for handling the payment) or if this is legally required. In case of suspicion of fraud or abuse of our website we can hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
Zoofy only stores your data as long as we have a relationship with you. This, of course, does not apply when the law prescribes a shorter storage period. Or when it is no longer necessary to keep your data any longer. After a job is completed or in another way our relationship comes to an end, the giving only remains for the following purposes:
- to comply with legal obligations. Consider also a storage period as prescribed by law.
- dealing with outstanding questions, requests or complaints. - tracking, processing, checking our records
- in case we have to investigate or defend legal claims.
Access and change your data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our contact details at the end of the statement. To prevent misuse, we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
Third party advertisements
At Zoofy we can show advertisements from third parties, who keep personal data to tailor them. These advertisements are supplied by, among others, the company Google.
These third parties may use the following personal data:
• interests you have entered yourself;
• (presumed) interests collected by automatic means;
• the paths through which you navigate through the service;
• statistics on how you use the service.
Provision to third parties
After you have placed an application via Zoofy.nl we will pass on your details to the relevant stores for the implementation of the agreement. It concerns the following personal data:
• your name and address;
• telephone number;
• your e-mail adress;
• information about the application.
When you visit our website, your IP address is automatically stored in the log files of our web server. This is necessary in order to enable us to manage and secure the web server in a good way. We are normally not able to link your IP address to your name, address or other identifying information, unless you are logged in or continue to use the same IP address for a long time.
We use Google Analytics to generate general statistics and to see how our website is used by the public. The analytics programs and cookies we use do not track what specific visitors are doing on our website. With these statistics it is possible to optimize our services. For more information about Google Analytics: Google privacy page.
We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
• logical access control, using passwords; • security of network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
• target-related access restrictions;
• checking for assigned powers.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links, including web shops and / or shops. We can not guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website and we will keep old versions available. It is advisable to consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. Contact information If you have questions about your privacy and our privacy statement, you can ask them via [email protected]
Last update 6 August 2018