Book through Zoofy a handyman who can measure your door. Here you arrange a reliable professional without hassle through Zoofy.
Door / frame measuring
Measuring a door or frame is the process of measuring the dimensions of the opening where the door or frame is to be placed so that a door or frame can be custom made. This involves taking precise measurements so that the door or frame fits and functions properly.
There are several important things to consider when measuring a door or frame:
- Accurately measure the width and height of the opening
- Measure the distance from the top and bottom of the opening to the floor and ceiling
- Measure the distance from the left and right sides of the opening to the wall
- Measure the distance from the window frames or door sills to the floor or wall
- Measure any unevenness or discrepancies in the walls, floors or ceilings
Measuring a door or frame is a precision job that requires that the measurements be taken accurately. A mistake in the measurements can lead to problems during installation. It is therefore advisable to have a door or frame measured by a professional who is experienced in this field. A craftsman will have the right tools and skills to take the measurements accurately and will pass on the correct measurements to the manufacturer so that a perfectly fitting door or frame can be made.