Getting your shelving unit assembled
You want to assemble a shelving unit, but you don't know exactly how to go about it. Fortunately, through Zoofy you can find a professional who can help you with this. The professional will come to your home and help you assemble the shelving unit.
Advantages of having a shelving unit assembled:
- You don't have to tinker with the shelving unit yourself, so you can be sure that the shelving unit will be assembled properly.
- You get professional help from a professional, so you can be sure that the shelving unit is sturdy and safe.
- You can ask the professional for advice on the best way to assemble the shelving unit.
Disadvantages of having a shelving unit assembled:
- It costs money to hire a professional.
- You have to give the professional a certain amount of time to assemble the shelving unit.
The cost of having a shelving unit assembled through Zoofy can vary depending on the size and type of shelving unit. The cost can be as much as €50 or more.
Can you do this yourself or better leave it to a professional?
It is better to hire a professional to assemble the shelving unit. A professional has the right knowledge and experience to assemble the shelving unit properly and safely. If you try to do it yourself, there's a chance that you won't assemble the shelving cabinet properly, so it won't stand securely and safely.
How do you choose the right shelving unit?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a shelving unit:
- Size: Measure the space where you want to place the shelving cabinet to determine what size you need. Make sure the shelving cabinet is not too large for the space so it is not too dominant, but also not too small so you have enough storage space.
- Storage needs: Consider what you want to store in the shelving unit and how much space you need for it. For example, if you have a lot of books, you probably need more shelves than if you only want to store jewelry or clothes.
- Style: Choose a shelving unit that matches the style of your home. For example, if you have a modern style, you can choose a shelving unit with a clean and simple design. If you have a more traditional style, you can choose a shelving unit with a richer and more formal look.
- Material: Choose a material that suits the function of the shelving unit. For example, if it is a shelving unit for books, you can choose a shelving unit made of wood or plastic because it is sturdier and more durable. If it is a shelving unit for clothes, you can choose a textile shelving unit because it is breathable and protects the clothes better.
- Price: Look at your budget and choose a shelving unit that falls within that budget. Keep in mind that cheaper shelving units are often lower quality and can wear out faster, while more expensive shelving units are often higher quality and last longer.