Have your holes drilled in the wall by a handyman from Zoofy. Book a pro via Zoofy
Get your holes drilled in the wall by a handyman from Zoofy. Arrange for a professional right away through Zoofy. If you want to drill holes in a wall, here are some tips you can follow to make sure the drilling goes smoothly and that you don't damage the wall.
Tips on drilling holes
- Choose the right drill bit type and size. It is important to use a drill bit that is suitable for the type of wall you want to drill into, and is also the right size for the purpose you want to use the hole for. For example, for drilling holes in a stone wall, a diamond drill bit is recommended.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting and ventilation. Make sure you have enough light to see what you are doing, and also provide adequate ventilation to remove dust and debris while drilling.
- Use a level to drill straight holes. If you use a level, you can ensure that your holes are always straight and that you don't drill crooked holes.
- Use a drill stop to limit the drilling depth. If you use a drill stop, you can make sure you don't drill too deep and that you don't make the hole too big.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or blow away your debris. Be sure to vacuum or blow regularly to remove dust and debris while drilling so you don't have to work in the dust and the drilling goes smoothly.