Getting your bike fixed with the easy help of one of our Zoofy professionals. Get your tyres patched easily through Zoofy.
How to fix a bicycle tyre
If you want to fix a tyre on your bicycle, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the right materials, such as bicycle tyre paste, a tyre pump and a tyre lever.
- Put the bike on a stand or other stable surface so you can easily reach it.
- Remove the tyre from the rim by removing the valve cap and deflating the tyre.
- Wipe the inside of the tyre with a cloth to remove any dirt or stones.
- Apply a thin layer of bicycle tyre paste to the hole in the tyre and press the paste with a spatula or similar flat object. Let the paste dry for a while before continuing.
- Place the tyre back on the rim and inflate it to the correct pressure. Use the tyre lever to make sure the tyre is tight around the rim before using the bike again.
Having your tyre patched
Patching a bicycle tyre is a job you can do yourself, but if you are not sure how to do it. Then book a handyman through Zoofy. Our handymen will visit you when it suits you best, even in an emergency, even in an emergency!
Besides repairing tyres, our handymen can also make bikes roadworthy, replace chains, install airbikes, bicycle repair at home.