During the summer season, we all like to sit outside until late to enjoy the garden. It's not very comfortable to sit at a table in a garden without pavement or decking. A terrace table is not very stable on a sandy surface or on the lawn. The solution is to build a terrace. Would you like to spend warm summer evenings in the open air, but don't know how to lay a terrace? Zoofy professionals are ready to provide your backyard with this extra comfort!
How does laying a patio work?
Laying a terrace is hard work and needs to be done according to a precise step-by-step plan in order not to experience any inconveniences later on. Zoofy gardeners proceed as follows to lay a terrace:
1) Digging: The ground on which the paving will be laid is dug to a depth of 15 to 20 cm.
2) Placing the sand: They fill approximately half of this surface with yellow sand to strengthen the foundation.
3) Levelling: The sand is made even and smooth.
4) Reinforcement: Our paver places a border around the terrace area so the tiles cannot move.
5) Laying the terrace: The garden tiles are laid according to certain laying patterns (depending on the material you have chosen). Laying decking, for example, has to be done in a special way.
6) Inking: Once the laying of the terrace has been completed, our gardener will invert the terrace in order to fill the joints between the tiles.