Smart irrigation system installation
A smart watering system is a smart way to water your garden. The system features sensors that measure humidity, temperature and solar radiation. Based on this data, it determines how much water is needed to water your garden.
- Your garden is watered efficiently, reducing your water consumption.
- Your garden gets just the right amount of water, keeping your plants healthy.
- You can control the system remotely, eliminating the need to spend time manually watering your garden.
- Installing a smart watering system is costly.
- The system needs regular maintenance to keep it functioning optimally.
- If the system is not installed properly, it can result in poor watering of your garden.
The cost of installing a smart watering system can vary depending on the size of your garden and the quality of the system. On average, the cost is between €500 and €2000.
It is better to leave the installation of a smart watering system to a professional. A professional has the knowledge and experience to install the system correctly, ensuring that your garden is watered optimally.