Installation request via Bol.com
Monday 07 December 2020
Working method bol.com job
Yes, we have started working with Bol.com. This means that customers can now buy our installation service as a separate product on Bol.com. Think for example of the installation of a faucet, of a Nest Learning thermostat or Nest Hello video doorbell. Great that you picked up the request through Bol.com!
There are a few things you should be aware of:
1. Call the customer at least 1 day in advance to discuss the job details
2. Arrive on time and perform the job
3. Prepare an invoice for 1 hour and sign yourself. The customer automatically receives a zero invoice because the customer has already paid at Bol.com. You get paid by Zoofy in the normal way.
4. Are you working longer than 1 hour or did you make material costs/parking costs, always mention this to the customer. The customer will receive a separate invoice from Zoofy. Additional work and material costs are not included in the price.
5. Upon completion of the job, contact Zoofy and report the additional work or material/parking costs to us.
6. Zoofy will create a separate invoice for this and send it directly to the customer, so you will be paid for these costs as usual.
8. Good luck with the job!
Why can't I put additional work and costs on the first invoice?
The customer paid for 1 hour of installation on Bol.com. After you finish the job and create an invoice, the customer automatically receives a zero invoice. If you put additional work or costs on this invoice, these costs are not visible for the customer and we cannot pay you for them. Always inform Zoofy of any extra work or costs incurred and we will take care of the rest!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.