Check out the cost for this job here.
To furnish a two-part baby room, you will need the following items
- Crib or bassinet: This will be the baby's primary sleeping space.
- Changing table: This is a convenient and hygienic place to change the baby's diapers and clothes.
- Dresser or storage unit: This will provide a place to store the baby's clothes, blankets, and other items.
- Glider or rocking chair: This will be a comfortable place for you to sit and feed, soothe, or simply spend time with the baby.
- Nightlight: This will provide a soft, comforting light for the baby during the night.
- Curtains or blinds: These will help to control the light and privacy in the room.
- Decorative items: You may want to add some personal touches to the room with items such as a rug, wall art, or stuffed animals.
Here are some potential steps for setting up a two-part baby room
Choose a color scheme: Decide on a color palette for the room and choose furniture, bedding, and other items in coordinating colors.
Set up the sleeping area: Place the crib or bassinet in a safe, comfortable location, and set up any bedding or other items that you will need for the baby to sleep.
Set up the changing area: Choose a convenient location for the changing table, and set it up with a changing pad, diapers, wipes, and other necessary items.
Add storage and seating: Place the dresser or storage unit in a convenient location, and fill it with the baby's clothes, blankets, and other items. Then, add the glider or rocking chair in a comfortable spot where you can sit and interact with the baby.
Add lighting and window treatments: Install a nightlight in the room, and add curtains or blinds to the windows to control the light and privacy.
Remember to always follow safety guidelines when setting up a baby room, and to carefully read and follow the instructions for any furniture or other items that you use.