Terms and Conditions
The conditions that apply to the use of Zoofy. By placing a job request you agree with the following.
Article 1. In these conditions:
1. We / us: Zoofy BV, established in Utrecht, Chamber of Commerce number 63693771
2. You / your: the natural person or legal entity who uses Zoofy to find a professional.
3. Expert: the registered home professional or other legal entity that carries out the jobs
4. Agreement: the agreement that arises when giving Zoofy the assignment to find a professional to carry out a job.
Article 2. What is Zoofy?
1. We have set up the website zoofy.nl for you to ensure that you quickly find the right professional for your job in and around the house.
2. On our site we have selected jobs that you can have carried out. We show all prices including VAT. The rates we show are always exclusive of any material that may be used and other ancillary costs.
3. When selecting a job, enter your details so that the professional who comes to help you has the correct address and telephone number.
4. We only release your data to the professional who takes care of your job at the moment you have chosen (day and time). We will not share your information before.
5. The moment you submit the job application these conditions apply.
6. When you place a job request for the first time, we ask you to confirm the application first. After the application we will send you an e-mail to the address you have filled in. In this email you click on the confirmation link. Our search for a professional in your area does not start earlier. This check is necessary to prevent misuse of our platform.
7. After confirmation, we will send your job request to the professionals in your area who are eligible to help you with the job to be carried out at the moment you specify. As soon as a professional accepts your job request, you will receive a confirmation of the appointment by e-mail (and SMS in case of emergency).
8. We do our best to find a professional for the moments (day and time) that you enter in your job application. It may happen that we can’t find a professional for the date or time selected. Sometimes all professionals are too busy and empty spaces in the agenda are scarce. We will of course inform you of this and if possible come with an alternative. It is of course up to you whether you want to make use of it.
9. We assume that the job you have selected (and describes) is also the job you want to have done. If that differs too much, the professional can sell you a NO or adjust the rate. In the extreme case (and in case of abuse) we charge an additional 1 hour.
10. We have spoken to all professionals who are on zoofy.nl. We do our best to only allow reliable professionals to join our platform.
Article 3. What are the costs?
1. With every job you can retrieve the current prices based on your postcode. Depending on the type of job, we show an hourly rate, a fixed price, square meter price, or a price per meter. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Material and any other costs are never included.
2. Some jobs are offered as "fixed price". You can also assume that the job will be carried out for that amount. It can happen that such a job becomes more expensive. It is important that the professional informs you of this and gives you an explanation why it becomes more expensive. Often this is because the problem is a lot more serious than expected or because something has been detected after the start of the job that was not known before the start. Always keep your finger on the pulse as a customer. This way you will not be faced with surprises.
3. Prices may differ per day and at any time and the amount depends on the moment you want to be helped. If you want to be helped the same day (rush), tomorrow, weekend or in the evening, you usually pay more.
4. We never charge any call-out costs. We do charge a service fee of € 14.95 after completion of a job. This covers the costs we incur to help you as quickly as possible to a professional.
Article 4. Payments
1. After completing the job, the professional prepares an invoice. You will receive this by e-mail. Together with the invoice you will immediately receive a payment request via Tikkie. You will also find an iDeal payment link with the invoice. Payment via bank transfer is also possible. You pay the invoice directly to Zoofy (or within 6 days after execution of the job).
2. You are only entitled to warranty, support and mediation by us when the invoice has been paid to Zoofy. Direct payment to the professional is not allowed. You also lose the right to guarantee if you have extra work done without the knowledge of Zoofy.
3. The professional is allowed to always charge the first hour. Without this minimum purchase, the reward is insufficient for a professional to come over to your home for smaller jobs.
4. Need to cancel? Then do this at least 24 hours before the start of the job. If you do’nt, we will charge you € 14.95. You can not cancel an accepted emergency job or tomorrow request. If you do this, you will receive an invoice of € 45 because of lost income. If you place an urgent request and cancel it within 20 minutes after sending, we charge a fee of € 5.95. All this to prevent misuse of our service.
Article 5. Report problems or complaints
1. Zoofy does its utmost to help you as well as possible. We also ask the affiliated professional to carry out every job to their complete satisfaction. Unfortunately, it can never be ruled out that something happens which leads to dissatisfaction.
2. The professional is responsible for the proper completion of a job. He accepts your assignment for work and is therefore liable for any damage suffered. Should you suffer damage as a result of his actions or omissions, you can only appeal to him to the extent of the amount that covers his liability insurance. But not higher than the direct damage. Consequential damages are excluded from reimbursement.
3. Zoofy is not a contract party but we do our utmost to ensure that the relationship between professional (supplier) and you as customer (customer) runs smoothly. The mere fact that you receive an invoice on behalf of Zoofy does not change that.
4. Zoofy does not tell the professional how to do his job. If you have any doubts about his abilities, immediately cancel the work and contact us. That is what we are for. We then search for a solution together with you.
5. If you are not satisfied with the final result, say this directly to the professional or notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the invoice. The person skilled in the art can still solve the problem directly for you in most cases.
6. With a complaint we do our utmost to ensure that you are still satisfied. If that really does not work, you can get your money back in certain circumstances (see the next point). We call this our 'not good, money back' guarantee.
7. The 'not good, money back' guarantee means that we repay a maximum of € 1.000, - incl VAT per job and never more than the amount that you have paid. The following agreements apply:
a) When there are complaints and you do not come out with the professional or the professional you do not want to help, then we may come to visit the site to see with your own eyes what is going on. There must indeed be gross negligence or damage caused during the work by the professional.
b) You give us the opportunity to still solve the problem for you. The passing and yet the job can be carried out properly or repaired by another practitioner affiliated with Zoofy is a condition for a possible reimbursement.
c) If in the meantime you solve the problem by another party, then we can no longer play a role in any (re) payment. We can then no longer find out exactly what has happened.
Article 6. Other matters
1. After completing the job you have the opportunity to submit an assessment of the professional. We are very happy when you do this and it could well be that we even show your rating outside of our website. Because we are proud of it, or because we can learn from it. When placing a review you give permission to use your review on Zoofy.nl and other places (for promotional purposes).
2. We assume that you submit an honest assessment. In case of doubt or in case of non-admissible language use, it may be that we do not allow the assessment. On the basis of sound assessments, we determine whether we can (continue to) offer a professional.
3. We are constantly improving our website. It can therefore change at any time and not even be the same for everyone.
4. To improve our website, we collect data. We do this with (first party) cookies. That may sound a bit vague. But what it comes down to is that we do not know who you are, but that we do know what you do on our website. And we do this with all visitors. This gives us a good insight into how our website is used.
5. If you enter data with us for sending your job request, you always have the opportunity to make adjustments or even have them removed.
6. Dutch law applies to our conditions. We do not hope that it happens, but if we meet in the courtroom, it is in Utrecht.
7. If you have any questions about these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact them. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.