Purchased a PVC strip curtain? And could you use some help with hanging. Then Zoofy is the right place for you. Here you can book a professional to help you with this job without any hassle. All our handymen are skilled in hanging various products, including your new strip curtain.
Installing strip curtains
You want to have your strip curtain installed through Zoofy. Strip curtains are a great way to darken your windows and increase your privacy. Mounting a strip curtain is a job you can do yourself, but it is often better to leave it to a professional.
The advantages of having a strip curtain installed through Zoofy are that you get a professional installation, which ensures that the strip curtain is installed properly. You also get a warranty on the installation, which ensures that your strip curtain will stay in place.
The possible cost of having a strip curtain installed through Zoofy depends on the size and type of strip curtain you choose. The price can range from a few tens of euros to hundreds of euros.
In general, it is better to hire a professional to install a strip curtain. This is because a skilled person has the right knowledge and experience to install the strip curtain properly. They can also solve any problems that arise during installation.
How do you choose the right strip curtains for your home?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing strip curtains for your home:
- Style: Choose strip curtains that match the style of your home. For example, if you have a modern style, you can choose strip curtains with a clean and simple design. If you have a more traditional style, you can choose strip curtains with a richer and more formal look.
- Color: Choose strip curtains that match the colors of your interior. For example, if you have a room with many warm colors, such as red or orange, you can choose strip curtains in a cooler color, such as blue or green, to maintain balance.
- Light: See how much light there is in the room where you want to hang the strip curtains. If it is a room with a lot of natural light, you can choose translucent strip curtains to let the light in. If it is a room with little natural light, you can choose blackout strip curtains to keep the light out.
- Size: Measure the width and height of the window where you want to hang the strip curtains to determine what size strip curtains you need. Also consider how high you want to hang the strip curtains. For example, if you want to hang long strip curtains that reach to the floor, make sure you have enough fabric to reach this length.
- Material: Choose a material that suits the function of the room. For example, if it is a space where you often sleep, such as a bedroom, you can choose strip curtains made of a breathable material, such as cotton or linen, to improve air circulation. If it is a space where you often work, such as a living room or home office, you can choose strip curtains made of a sturdier material, such as polyester or plastic, to increase privacy.