Vacancy: Professional Support Hero at Zoofy
Thursday 13 October 2022
Who we are:
Zoofy is an online platform where you can go for all jobs in and around the house. Handymen and handywomen can be ordered with a few simple clicks. Besides our website, we offer a handyman service on platforms such as Gamma, Karwei, Klusidee, Bol.com and many other partners.
Our young customer service team consists of about 20 friendly students: a small team with huge ambitions. They are divided into Team Customer and Team Professional. At Zoofy, freedom and responsibility are key, there is a lot of room for own initiative (as a start-up / scale up we are very happy with this) and growth. Are you looking for a flexible work environment where hard work and fun go hand in hand and are you available between 10 and 25 hours a week? Then look no further.
Who you are:
Your sense of humour is top notch (so is most of the tradesmen's!).
. You are not afraid of the telephone
. You have a high degree of empathy, but do not let people walk all over you.
. You view and assess situations from a down-to-earth perspective
- Minimum of hbo working and thinking level
- You have a good command of the Dutch language
- Experience with customer service is a plus but certainly not a must
- With us you can shine between 8.00 and 18.00 hours
- You make more revolutions than the average white goods mechanic
Of course, there is something in return for all these demands. You will therefore receive from us:
- Paid training
- Hard euros, with a gross wage starting at €12 per hour(!)
- Hamburgers and beer every Friday!
- A small team with big ambitions
- An informal, no-nonsense working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, perfect to combine with your student life
- Career opportunities within a young start-up
- You will work in a nice bright office in Amsterdam-Noord, with a nice beach club across the street.
- Our office is close to the ferry and the North/South line
Part-time hours: 14-24 per week
Type of employment: Part-time, definite period
To the rescue!
Send your CV and a short motivation to [email protected], and who knows, you might soon be flying into every job armed with your cape.
Want to stay informed about all vacancies? Follow the Zoofy Linkedin page.