Customer Service Representative
Tuesday 19 July 2022
Job description for Customer service representative
As a Customer Service Representative you are the first point of contact for our professionals and clients and therefore the Zoofy business card. You will work in the Customer Service department and you will be part of a team of 6 driven professionals.
Function as Customer service representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you deal with questions, complaints and suggestions from professionals and clients on a daily basis by telephone and e-mail. You help professionals with the preparation of quotations. You give tips and advice to improve the use of Zoofy and you carefully administer your customer contacts. Of course you validate and monitor the quality of professionals in order to guarantee the quality of Zoofy.
Examples of activities are:
» Register a professional on the platform
» Prepare and follow up quotations for professionals
» Coordinating & following up on issues between consumers and professionals
» Giving tips and advice to improve the platform
» Help a craftsman take on more jobs and increase his turnover
» Put a professional offline as soon as he has not shown up
Team of zoofy
As a Customer Service Representative you are part of the customer service team and you actively discuss improvements with the marketing & development team.
You will join a team of Customer Service Representatives who together look for the best results for both the professional and the business. The Customer Service team is responsible for the success of the professionals on the platform.
You will join a team that works with 2-weekly sprints, where you participate in the scrum method (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, etc.)
You also help to improve the user experience for our service at major brands such as Bol.com, Hornbach, Gamma, Ikea. A nice change.
Who are you?
- A doer without a 9 to 5 mentality
- Commercial, customer-friendly, professional and result-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written skills (Dutch and English).
- All-round strong in administrative and organizational matters.
- Minimum of 2 years (full-time) relevant telephone service/sales experience.
- Excellent general computer knowledge (Word, Excel and CMS) and internet skills.
- Inquisitive, enterprising, always working on your next step.
- Proactive and you dare to say what it is
- Good communication skills to sell & defend your ideas.
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
- The Dutch and English language is familiar territory for you
- Available for 32-40 hours a week
- HBO level (minimum MBO-4)
What we offer
- A gross monthly salary up to €2,500 (based on knowledge and experience)
- A pension scheme & travel allowance
- 25 vacation days per year
- Every Friday (veggie) burgers, snacks and drinks!
- Lunch (vegan friendly), drinks & fruit at the office
- An informal, no-nonsense working atmosphere
- Unique location directly at the Vondelpark
Something about us
Zoofy is an online platform where you can go for all kinds of home, garden and kitchen jobs. Handymen and women can be booked with us with a few simple clicks of the mouse. In addition to our website, we offer a DIY service on platforms such as Gamma, Karwei, Bol.com and other top brands. Zoofy is a scale up from Amsterdam with an ambitious small team, which consists of 35 employees with 9 nationalities. At Zoofy, freedom and responsibility are paramount, there is a lot of room for own initiative and growth.
We would like to ask you to only apply if you recognize yourself in the profile above. You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]